Thursday 24 July 2008

India

I'm off to India tomorrow morning, although not as a backpacker. It's with family so I haven't had to put much effort into the planning/packing/preparing aspects lol.

I'm hoping to keep this blog updated whilst I'm out there but I don't know what internet access is like. We're doing a 10-day tour of Kerela in the south before getting a train to Bombay/Mumbai, and then another train to Jamnagar in Gujarat (south of Rajasthan). Total time away is 3 weeks and 2 days.

Really looking forward to it. I've been to India three times already but not really enjoyed it. I'm hoping now that my brothers and myself are older and slightly more learned that we'll appreciate the place a bit better.

I've got a list of things I need to get through today. Hopefully my next post will be from somewhere in India!

No comments: