Monday 28 July 2008

Science & Technology Museum

I reckon we started with the best bit when we went to this museum: the maths!

Heh, it was pretty cool. All this nifty lil puzzles, only 2 of which i managed lol. The lady behind the desk showed us how to do all of them once we gave up (usually after about 20 seconds!). There was some cool Physics stuff too, some of which I'd done in lessons in year 12/13. Oh and apparently I weight around 200KG on Jupiter.

The Planetarium wasn't so great...there was really much on show. But nevermind, the rest of it was pretty cool. Tomorrow we move on to the next place. Crap I've forgotten the name.

(Btw I think I spelt Kerala as 'Kerela' in previous posts, I'm a bit OCD about this so my apologies lol).

Finally, much love to my gf :D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

much love back missing you loads im going to go get some ice cream now i love youu xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx